Freitag, 6. November 2009

Sometimes you hit the ground quite hard....

...and so I did. For the second time this year. It's already November, the year has nealy passed and I have to start again. Again. From zero on. Shure I do what I should do, get a job, get a new place to live, but it seems pretty strange at the moment. But now I feel defeat, I'm sad, I'm lonely. Well, at least that's what a game of Tarot told me weeks ago. But I have to keep going, even if I have not much energie left, I have to get everthing in order again. But well, everything has it's purpose, sometimes you need time to see the meaning behind things, sometimes you need time to get it all sorted out. Then new things can happen, and one thing's for shure...they will happen. I hope everything will be good, new, happy, without all the sorrows and problems of the past. And there is this possibility that it will. That way or another...the only thing you have to do is...you better hold on tight!

1 Kommentar: